Minggu, 27 Maret 2016

English Sub 151116 LoGiRL Team 88 Ratch - Yoshida Karen

This time, Shimada went to Fukuoka to investigate the scoop of Yoshida Karen. It seems that Yoshida Karen always eats while doing food report!? Was it true? Or a lie?
Subtitle
Hardsu Torrent (uploaded by galamarv)



*Disclaimer: Because I’m non-english and non-japanese speaker, I’m pretty sure that this sub is not 100% correct. I’m not really good at grammar stuff, but I will work hard to improve it. Please correct me if i made terrible mistakes. I hope the next release will get better. Thank you.

2 komentar:

  1. wah baru sadar ane kalau web ini tadinya hunter blog setelah liat postingannya :''D
    lama nggak liat .. :''D
    selamat datang lagi, btw skrg banting stir ke jalur tim 8 :D
    sankyou min sebalumnya :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. dibilang banting setir juga ga sih wkwk
      hkt udah banyak yg ngesub sih

      Hapus