Kamis, 18 Februari 2016

English Sub 151202 LoGiRL Team 88 Ratch - Sato Shiori

Hello everyone!!
I'm back! I'm really back!!
Do you see something different? Huh? Yes! I changed my blog name! I'm still hunter934... of course. But Houseki Project is my new project that will bring you various translation stuffs. Still don't get it? Okay, I will explain it in easier way. (hunter934) is me and Houseki Project is my home.
Got it? Okay.

Back to the topic, I decided to work on team 88 ratch sub few weeks ago. And my first work is Shiorin’s scoop episode. I hope I can finish another episode as fast as possible. One more thing, please keep in your mind that I won't make Indonesian Sub version for Team 88 Ratch.

Please enjoy!

RAW Torrent
Softsub
Hardsub Torrent (uploaded by galamarv)



*Additional note: Thanks to my friend, galamarv, who helped me hardsubbed my work ^-^)/

*Disclaimer: Because I’m non-english and non-japanese speaker, I’m pretty sure that this sub is not 100% correct. I’m not really good at grammar stuff, but I will work hard to improve it. Please correct me if i made terrible mistakes. I hope the next release will get better. Thank you.

5 komentar:

  1. Welcome Back Bro
    I hope Your Passion for the sub is last forever

    BalasHapus
  2. oh you're hunter, I was wondering why your blog was gone.
    welcome back and thanks a lot for subbing the episode of my favorite Team 8 member ^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. Softsub link is down. Please re-upload. Thank you.

    BalasHapus