Minggu, 17 Juli 2016

English Sub 151207 LoGiRL Team 88 Ratch - Oda Erina



It's another Team 88 Ratch subtitle. This time is episode of Oda Erina. She said that she is often attacked by crow?! Wow, that's so scary! Is it really true?!
Well, as I have already stated before, this is my last post on Houseki Project (correction: not my last post, but my last subtitle here). Thank you very much everyone. Thanks for your support till now. This post may be the last (correction: not the last one XD), but I still have one collaboration project with Sekaiichi Fansub. We're currently working on Keyakitte, Kakenai? right now. I don't know how long it will last, but I can ensure you that it'll be my last project as subber. So, go visit them!
Oh, you can also follow me on my tumblr http://hunter934.tumblr.com ^^




*Disclaimer: Because I’m non-english and non-japanese speaker, I’m pretty sure that this sub is not 100% correct. I’m not really good at grammar stuff. Please correct me if i made terrible mistakes. Thank you. 

2 komentar: